Thursday, January 10, 2008

You make me wanna scream out loud

Butter chicken, anyone?



Direct link

This advertisment never cease to make me chuckle, or laugh.
I like the part when he say, "Mumbai ah, India *With the hands action*"
HAHAHAHA.

**


I took it on the bus, there's this mirror where the driver can see the top deck.
:D

Today's lessons were boring to the max! I practically switched to dead mode,
except for Maths which I seriously had no idea why. LOL we did differentiation though. And I got 9/10 for the part when we're using chain rule. (Big big smile)

I was listening to one of my sad songs while going through my pictures folder.
I came across the pictures of that day, the day my maid flew back to Indonesia. Then silence came. Its been about 18 days since she left. And last week was her birthday. Im getting this nostalgic feeling again, pretty long since I last had that feeling.
Okay this is a random thought. Im not sad or anything, its just that I miss my maid ):

Alright I'm absolutely terribly tired shagged and really drained out.
And Girl Guides' resuming tomorrow. I've got something planned out already.
:D
Discipline is a MUST in Guides now. I'm going to step down in Term 2!

Too tired to type anymore. Furthermore I just hit the threadmill.
I ran, yes I finally exercised! I'm going to lose weight, yeah I must.
Okkkkkk and I took down my Haloscan, there's a problem with it.
Darn I hate errors, kiss my ass errors! BYEBYE.

Anything war can do, peace can do better.

No comments: